Work In Progress

Work In Progress - We're working on it, honest!

Monday 21 February 2011

An introduction - God help you all.

Howdy, folks! I'm Auros!
The name's Rick Smith - don't bother wearing it out, 'cause it already has been!

Something about me... well I guess I come across as odd at times, though this is probably because I AM odd. I'll be adding various thoughts and reviews and such onto the site - probably nothing too specific, at least not right now.

You'll soon all learn how bat-shit crazy my friends and I really are.

AH at last i have control!! well briefly at least, we are legion well kinda if we were military organisation or....yeah perception check...i fail.
my name the great DM firu or just the DM (dungeon master,rule keeper, keeper of forbidden lore and obscure rules)
originally my drunken brain child work in progress,our simple aim  to emanate the many reviewers ranters and other web induced nutters. plus we all like to complain,rant and generally share our opinions through out the known world......well within our flats at least

our third major contributor a Mr Dare had this to say after a lengthy text based conversation
DM: mr Dare what shall we put down for our little initial introduction
Mr Dare: ifmmp
DM: okay.......

There may be others who will i have no doubt share, we will keep you posted (DM if they pass int test with -20 modifyer vs there charisma)

No comments:

Post a Comment