Work In Progress

Work In Progress - We're working on it, honest!

Monday 14 March 2011

The fake sound of progress.

Greetings one and all! It’s been a while since our last update and simply because we have them sitting in the pipeline, plus the prospect of new reviewers adding to our glorious site. So a quick update:-

Young master Dare was encouraged to get drunk and we've lost him, reports say there’s a suspicious figure roaming around Ireland. Hopefully his homing instinct will kick in… but so close to St. Patrick's Day... your guess is as good as mine.

Auros has something special and horrifying planned, I believe. When asked he sat in the corner rocking back and forth muttering something along the lines of “Shiny, why do they sparkle??” I can only assume he failed his SAN roll.

Myself, I have been neglecting my writing *hangs head in shame* forgiveness please... with a mix of modeling work (not that photo shoot stuff, you know the geeky version), and catching up on my art work… I have neglected my duties. On the plus side I did create the WIP mascot Winnie (or Winston Progress - Winnie to his friends). Pictures up soon! I believe he’s gone to find Dare... oh lord...

In other news we’re looking at getting video reviews going, and with a bit of luck and help from the trendy moderator. *Rolls street skill* 11!! That’s still a fail.

Alas that’s all the information I can drum up; updates coming soon.

DM

No comments:

Post a Comment