Work In Progress

Work In Progress - We're working on it, honest!

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Deus Ex(plosion)!




4G here, once again gracing this blog with some new content! As you may know, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (a game which I'm VERY much looking forward to) is released this Friday. If you didn't, then where have you been?! Of course, for those of you across the pond in the land of America, the game is already out and you're now doubt engrossed in it by now... lucky sods!

Anyway, as DX:HR is iminent, I figured what better way to celebrate it than pay homage to the first installment of the series, which in my opinion is the best game ever made. It truly is a classic, and if you haven't picked it up yet, I suggest you do so, it's worth it! It hasn't aged well mind you...

As for the comic itself, it's related to a plot element of the first game, which I suppose is spoilerish, so sorry for those of you that haven't played it yet. You see, some characters in the game have killswitches installed, to elminate them if they become a threat. Of course, they don't just keel over and die. Nope, they EXPLODE! I don't feel this is conventional at all. I mean, imagine if anyone was in close proximity to that? I'm sure health and safety would not be impressed. Needless to say, the scenario above does not actually happen in the game, it's just from my warped mind.

On that note, I'll leave you all to enjoy the comic. Apologies for any spelling mistakes, as it's quite late, and I'm knackered. I'll be back with more comics soon! Maybe even another video review in the future too! I wonder what that'll be about? Not obvious at all is it...?

Until then, keep on gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment